The Boulevard at Lowry
Confluent Development and Kelmore Development serve as co-owners and co-developers for The Boulevard at Lowry, a 200,000-square-foot commercial mixed-use redevelopment project in the heart of Denver’s revitalized Lowry neighborhood. Situated on more than five acres, the 1.5-block infill development will consist of retail, restaurant, office and entertainment space, including a restaurant sitting on the community park across Lowry Blvd.
Located at Lowry Blvd. and Quebec Street, the development will be anchored by a 25,000-square-foot Lucky’s Market, the first Denver location for the Boulder-based natural foods grocer.
The project will mark the only commercial development at Boulevard One, the 70-acre parcel that represents the last new neighborhood to be developed at Lowry, overseen by the Lowry Redevelopment Authority (LRA) as the master developer. The cities of Denver and Aurora established the LRA to manage the redevelopment of the 1,800-acre mixed-use site when Lowry Air Force Base closed in 1994. Lowry’s redevelopment has received national recognition for sustainable development.
- 200,000-square-foot mixed-use development
- 1.5-block infill development
- Delivering first Denver location for Lucky’s Market
- Planning to obtain LEED® certification upon completion
- Planned to break ground in early 2018, anticipated for completion in early 2019
- The Denver Post, September 7, 2017
- Denver Business Journal, September 5, 2017
- KUSA, September 5, 2017
- Mile High CRE, September 5, 2017
- BizWest, September 6, 2017
- Bisnow, September 7, 2017
- Longmont Times-Call, September 7, 2017
- Boulder Daily-Camera, September 7, 2017
- Commercial Real Estate Direct, September 7, 2017
- James Real Estate Services, September 7, 2017
- Colorado Real Estate Journal, September 19, 2017
- Front Porch, October 1, 2017
- The Denver Post, October 9, 2017