Leading international manufacturer Mikron Automation hired Confluent Development to manage the development of its relocated U.S. headquarters to metro Denver’s Dove Valley Business Park in 2015. Mikron Automation, a division of the Swiss-based Mikron Group, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of customized, highly productive automation solutions for assembly and testing of pharma, medical, automotive, consumer, electrical and construction products. Its U.S. headquarters in Arapahoe County’s Dove Valley Business Park, which is home to more than 100 skilled employees, serves as an assembly and testing facility and is one of the two U.S. locations for the Mikron Group.
The relocation facility increased Mikron’s production capability by 30 percent, with a facility fostering efficient workflow and flexible configurations. As a result of Mikron Automation’s rapid operational growth, Confluent developed the expansion project – which had been planned during the original development project – in 2017, adding an additional 19,000 square feet to the facility.
Dove Valley Business Park Associates helped to complete the original land sale, Open Studio Architecture served as the architect and Alcorn Construction was the project’s general contractor. Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented Mikron in the transaction.
- 82,000-square-foot assembling and testing facility
- 24-foot clearing height
- First development within Dove Valley Business Park
- Groundbreaking for relocation facility in February 2015, completed in September 2015
- Initiated the expansion project in September 2016, completed in April 2017
- Bisnow, May 25, 2017
- BizWest, January 23, 2017
- The Denver Post, February 10, 2017
- Denver Business Journal, January 19, 2017
- Drug Development & Delivery, January 26, 2017
- KUSA, January 19, 201
- Medical Device Network.com, February 3, 2017
- Medical Device Developments, January 26, 2017
- Mile High CRE, January 17, 2017
- Pharmaceutical Technology, February 3, 2017
- Pharmaceutical Networking, January 30, 2017