Granite Place at Village Center
Granite Place at Village Center is located at 6175 S. Willow Drive in Greenwood Village, near I-25 and Arapahoe Road. Confluent Development is co-developing the two-phase project Granite Properties. Phase I of the project was completed in December 2017 and features a 10-story, Class AA office tower.
The energy-efficient transit-stop development is within a five-minute walking distance of the Arapahoe at Village Center light rail station, offering accessibility to the area’s shopping, dining and residential options. The development was fully leased six months prior to completion to Charter Communications and CSG International.
Open Studio Architecture served as the project’s architect, GE Johnson Construction Company as the general contractor and CBRE as the leasing broker. As the project owner, Granite Properties sold the property to Crestone Partners in partnership with an institutional investor immediately upon the building’s completion.
Phase II of this project will feature another state-of-the-art office building located directly adjacent to Granite Place, similar in size and quality.
- 300,000-square-foot development
- 10-story, Class AA office tower
- LEED certified
- Adjacent parking garage accommodating more than 1,000 cars
- Phase I: Broke ground in February 2016, completed in December 2017
- Denver Business Journal, October 24, 2014
- Denver Business Journal, April 24, 2015
- Denver Urban Review, February 17, 2016
- Littleton Independent, February 20, 2016
- BusinessDen, February 18, 2016
- CoStar, February 26, 2016
- The Villager, February 26, 2016
- Commercial Real Estate Direct, February 26, 2016
- Greenwood Village Newsletter, March 2016
- Colorado Business Roundtable, March 3, 2016
- Colorado Real Estate Journal, March 2, 2016
- Publication Link
- CoStar, December 14, 2017
- Commercial Real Estate Direct, December 15, 2017
- Commercial Real Estate Direct, December 18, 2017
- Denver Business Journal, December 18, 2017
- 9NEWS, December 18, 2017
- Colorado Real Estate Journal, December 18, 2017
- Mile High CRE, December 18, 2017
- Western Real Estate Business, December 18, 2017
- Commercial Property Executive, December 18, 2017
- The Villager, December 20, 2017
- Colorado Real Estate Journal, December 31, 2017