The Project Coordinator and Executive Assistant is responsible for providing project coordination services as well as business support administration services primarily for construction managers, and possibly project developers. Also, responsible for executive assistant tasks for the Executive Vice President of Development Management.
Project Coordination 65%
- Provide overall project document control, including hard files and electronic files to ensure all critical project design and construction documents are obtained, distributed, and filed correctly.
- Coordinate with the project’s municipality, and Design Review Board if applicable, in submitting for and obtaining building permits, including research on the municipality process and permit and development fees. Tracks submittals, review comments, and approvals, distributing to team members as required
- Assists in project start-up, including preparing bid documents and Request for Proposals (RFPs) for distribution to selected architects, engineers, and general contractors. Helps procure bids from selected contractors/vendors and creates summaries for the evaluations of the proposals.
- Support the construction manager in the cost controls for the project including cost management worksheets, coordination with accounting on monthly updates and draw requests (including tracking lien waivers), and final cost accounting prior to turning over to operations.
- Support the construction manager in documenting meetings, project walks, punchlists, etc.
- Coordinate as necessary with design & build vendors to ensure they have the information needed in a timely manner as requested by the construction or entitlements manager.
- Support the teams as necessary in the preparation of contracts and tracking the contracts through negotiations to the executed versions.
- Assists in the project closeout process including obtaining project as-builts and Operation and Maintenance manuals, hard copy and electronic copy document storage, scheduling and documenting punch lists, obtaining final photography, client satisfaction surveys, and client testimonials.
Executive Assistant 15%
- Provide BSA support services and executive assistant services including calendaring, coordination of meetings, document distribution, general team support, and other general support and administration services as necessary related to the work of the team.
Financial/ Reporting 10%
- Assist development with construction estimates and preliminary pro formas.
- Provide review and applicable approval of final pro forma/budget for presentation to executive team
- Pursue and evaluate cost savings options on all projects while maintaining the stated project objectives
- Update project budget monthly to Development Manager, as applicable.
- Provide regular updates on project progress, including design issues, schedule, and budget
Critical thinking/Administration 10%
- Adaptability-able to adapt to changes
- Problem Solving-able to resolve situations in a manner that is befitting the company, project, budget and situation
- Customer Service-provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers, vendors and customers would choose to work with this individual again.
- Time Management-able to manage competing demands and deadlines
- Maintain a working relationship with all Confluent employees, associates, clients, and vendors
- Communicate effectively with all Confluent team members, to ensure all projects make it to the finish line successfully.
- Abide by Confluent Development policies and procedures.
- Represent Confluent Development in the best way possible, while attending social activities, educational activities or industry events.
For more information or to apply please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org