Confluent Development, a Denver based commercial real estate development and investment company, is seeking a full time Executive Assistant/Office Manager for its Downtown Denver office. The position is responsible for all administrative support duties for certain Confluent executives, including the CEO, CFO, and CDO; in addition, the Executive Assistant/Office Manager will manage those functions that are shared company-wide and are necessary for efficient office operations, including outsourced IT coordination, human resources, employee training, administration of processes and procedures, front desk support and general office management.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience assisting multiple executives. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities are necessary skills for this role, along with the ability to thrive in an open, collaborative environment. Candidates should have proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook and a working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; prior experience with SharePoint is a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience. Full time benefits include: paid time off, paid holidays, parking/transit pass, and the opportunity to participate in company health insurance, 401(k), and related programs.
Resumes should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager is responsible for all administrative support duties for certain Confluent executives; in addition, the role will manage those functions that are shared company-wide and are necessary for efficient office operations, including IT coordination, human resources, employee training, administration of processes and procedures, and general office management.
IT/HR/Training/Processes and Procedures: 40%
- Coordination of all IT activities
- Manage the outside IT services
- Provide 24/7 assistance for team and outside IT services
- Order all equipment, software and licenses
- Perform basic IT functions for team members
Manage security and system updates for office hardware through outside IT services.
- Handle select human resources activities and tasks
- Act as liaison between Confluent Management and PEO
- Ensure all mandatory paperwork needed for PEO is timely completed and verified prior to submission.
- Input PTO claims for all team members
- Process all job offer letters with appropriate manager.
- Monitor all pre-employment screenings
- Complete new hire paperwork and orientation
- Process all job descriptions, performance reviews, disciplinary actions and terminations with appropriate manager
- Provide Training to all team members as requested
- Train all new team members on electronic filing system, expense reports, email and outlook
- Train all team members when a process related change is made
- Processes and Procedures
- Document processes and procedures as exposure arise
- Facilitate training on all processes and procedures
Executive Assistance/Office Management 60%
- Provide Administrative Assistance to the Executive team
- Manage calendars for up to three executives, including making travel plans, reservations and schedule meetings
- Plan and execute company social events for guests and for the team.
- Complete necessary office rearrangements
- Set up conference rooms for meetings including providing food and beverage
- Assist with expense reimbursement compilation
- Office Management
- Handle all mailings, couriers and express shipments
- Order all supplies for team members
- Manage copier and office equipment
- Ensure conference rooms are maintained and cleaned
- Coordinate company events, including team meetings, holiday and volunteer activities
- Guest and Employee Experience
- Provide a positive experience for all our guests
- Assist our guests as requested
- Provide a positive culture for our team
Critical thinking/Administration: 10%
- Adaptability-able to adapt to changes
- Problem Solving-able to resolve situations in a manner that is befitting the company,
project, budget and situation
Customer Service-provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Time Management-able to manage competing demands and deadlines
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all Confluent employees, associates, clients and vendors.
- Communicate effectively with all Confluent team members, to ensure all projects make it to the finish line successfully.
- Abide by Confluent Development policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality in all applicable instances.