In 2010, Confluent Development partnered with MorningStar Senior Living to create quality senior housing communities.
MorningStar Senior Living is a fully integrated operator, owner and developer of exceptional senior living communities. Founded in 2003, MorningStar has successfully managed, developed, acquired, and/or sold over 3,000 suites of senior housing across the country.
Confluent has now grown to become a national developer of senior housing projects with a variety of operating partners.
Recent Senior Housing Projects
- Mountain Shadows, Colorado Springs, CO – 64 suites total, opened September 2013
- Bear Creek, Colorado Springs, CO – 48 memory care suites, opened October 2014
- Confluent sold both these assets in December 2015
Active Senior Housing Projects
- Fort Collins, CO – 55 assisted living suites, 24 memory care suites. Open now.
- Albuquerque, NM – 48 assisted living suites, 21 memory care suites. Open now.
- Wheat Ridge, CO – 45 assisted living suites, 19 memory care suites. Open now.
- Glendale, AZ – 60 assisted living suites, 25 memory care suites. Open now.
- Arvada, CO – 70 independent living suites, 40 assisted living suites, 30 memory care suites. Broke Ground July 2016
- Grand Junction, CO – 42 assisted living suites, 24 memory care suites. Broke Ground July 2016
- Wildwood, FL – 66 assisted living suites, 26 memory care suites. Broke Ground August 2016
- Beavercreek, OH – Project under entitlements
- Portland, OR – Project under entitlements
- Santa Fe, NM – Project under entitlements
- Des Moines, IA – Project under entitlements
- Los Angeles, CA – Project under entitlements
“In a business where partnership is vitally important, Confluent exemplifies the best characteristics of a good partner at every turn. The talented team is always professional, highly ethical and driven by excellence. Confluent’s discipline and long-term approach has served them and their partners well, and it will for years to come.” ~ Matt Turner, MorningStar